Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hair Pictures





I am not really sure you can tell and I don't have a lot of pictures of myself recently with the blonde hair but I found this one from our trip...to me it seems really different but I am not sure if other people will really notice. I am trying to grow out my hair a little bit and she cuts it a lot when I go and with the blonde I have to go every 8 weeks, hoping that with this color I can really stretch it out. I don't wash my hair daily and I don't use heat or product that much (hair dryer) so it doesn't really get damaged and need an inch and a half off every 8 weeks.

2 comments:

Drena said...

I can tell, like it! It looks healthier!

m said...

I like it! Do you have to cut every time? A little different at first, but while growing mine out I still go about every eights weeks for color but have only trimmed once since October.