Monday, February 15, 2010

Aniversaries and More Snow

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of me getting my kitty Chloe :-) Also, 5 weeks from last Saturday and I will have lived here for a year. I can't believe it!!

So, on to the snow....I am tired of snow! We got another 7 inches today and I had to drive in it. About a month ago I ordered 1/4 of a cow from a farm that raises grassfed beef and today was the day I had to drive an hour and 15 mins to get it. The snow started this morning and the roads were clear the whole way there...unfortunately, not true of the trip home. It was all highway and there were times where I didn't go above 20...20 on the highway!!! YUCK. Then later when I went to get Craig my car was sliding all over the road...again, yuck!! I saw several cars that had slid off the road. All this and we are supposed to get more AND flights are still going out of the airport (I checked since I fly out tomorrow).

I have a fun week planned! Tomorrow is dinner with Erin and Carrie and the girls, Wed is a work dinner and then a drink with Drena, Thursday is Chow Baby (YUM) with Jody, Jenn, and Morgan and then Friday Morgan and I fly back to Ohio. Her sister is in the touring group with Wicked and will be in Dayton for the next few weeks so we are going to the Saturday matinee and will enjoy other fun Dayton activities this weekend. At least I have a friend we can go out with now! Oh yeah, and I have work and meetings in between all that!

Now, off to try hamburgers from our grassfed beef...I am a little nervous since people say it tastes different...we will see :-)

No comments: