Friday, February 5, 2010

I made it....

I made it home!! YAY! I actually ended up being on the last flight out of Atlanta to Dayton. They canceled the rest for the evening and it isn't looking so good for tomorrow either. When I drug my suitcase through the snow to my car in the sideways snow there was about 6-7 inches on my car. That seemed impossible since Craig said it started snowing at noon and it was only 5 but it was true. I SLOWLY drove to get him at work and then we stopped for milk for my latte tomorrow and headed home. It is a bit nuts out there right now so I am glad to be in one place....

I feel like a bit of a wimp but I was supposed to go and see a movie tomorrow with a friend and I am just not sure I am going to be able to make it. It is sort of slushy out now which might freeze overnight and our road is just not that good so we will see. Hopefully it will not be that bad but if it is, I will just hang tight here. She is from wisconsin and has much more experience in the snow so maybe she will want to come here :-)

For tonight I am going to snuggle with my kitties and my sweetie and just stay warm. It was one hell of a long week at work and I am exhausted....don't think I am going to make my 8am spin class tomorrow either....

2 comments:

Drena said...

Glad you made it safely. What movie?

Carrie Davis said...

wow, glad you got home!! Just take it easy tomorrow - you deserve to drink lattes and sit on the couch :)