Monday, March 22, 2010

1 Year Anniversary and Melisss's Travel Whirlwind.

Saturday was the one year anniversary of me moving to Ohio. What did I do for the big day? Well, you saw my garden post so apparently I celebrated being a hippie :-) I also went to a spin class and then met Ali at Craig's soccer place (where she was playing two games later....everyone I know in Ohio plays soccer since I met them all through Craig) and had a pitcher of beer with her while watching Craig play. Good times.

I have been really tired lately. I don't know what the deal is but I just feel like there will be these times when I just have to go to bed right that minute. Friday nights seem to be when this mostly happens....as it did this last Friday. I was supposed to go to a fish fry with Ali and Melanie but I just couldn't stay awake so I ended up in bed at 11 (normal for me is more like making myself go at 12-12:30, especially with the time change). Then I started thinking about it and I think that part of it might have to do with that whole traveling thing that I do...here was the schedule for the last few weeks:
5 days in sc
2 in Nashville
5 in sc (with a trip from hell home)
3 days home
3 days in Atlanta
3 days home
now 4 days in SF
then 9 days at home (YAY!!!)
That is a lot of planes...unfortunately April is looking the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and traveling but it does start to wear on me. Speaking of which..I should go to bed...it is only 8:50pm here in SF but it is almost midnight at home...I figure I will be up at 5am SF time so I should sleep now while I am tired.

1 comment:

Drena said...

I seriously don't know how you do it. Good thing you are well paid!