Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another early day....

I have another early day tomorrow...my flight is at 6:15 to Atlanta...I seriously can't believe how fast this week has gone. I am back to temporarily doing what I love at work (problem solving) so it makes the days fly by and now it is halfway over. I can't believe it. It looks like I am going to have to come back here in December. I am not too excited about that but I know I have to do it. So much for not traveling the rest of the year.

So, I tried the gingerbread latte this morning at Starbucks. It was pretty good but I wasn't overly impressed (especially considering it was twice the calories as my normal latte). I really want to try the eggnog one but it is REALLY a lot of calories. I have been eating so well lately that I hate to drink away so many. Maybe I will try it next time I travel here.

Anyway, not much tonight...looking forward to seeing all my Atlanta people in the next few days!

No comments: