Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Note


Here is my dessert that I made for Craig's work this year. Remember I made those little turkeys with the oreos and stuff, found here last year? Well, on Sunday Craig said that people at work had been asking what I was going to make this year...um, well, I didn't know I was going to make anything so I had to get the gears going. I had found this awesome no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipes on a ww site and LOVED it. I made it for people at work a while back and it was yum so I thought I would make that but add some little turkeys to the top. After taking the pictures I decided that Reese's buttercups went better with pumpkin than York mint patties so I changed them out. I also made a few turkeys that didn't go on the pie. If you are interested in the recipe, it is here. She has some other good recipes...I also made this potato soup a while back. It would good but I would use a few more potatoes and just know that it is not full of cream so it is good but not like restaurants.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: