Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are back!!! The trip was fun but exhausting! We always do that to ourselves but we have a lot of fun.

I am working on the pictures now and I hope to actually post some on the blog this time (as opposed to leaving them on my hard drive like I normally do).

I still have not heard about the job yet but I am going to Atlanta on Wednesday for a meeting so I am hoping I will hear by then or at least when I am there. We will see.

Hard to tell on the whole thyroid thing right now....I was still a bit tired but we also had really long days. It also says that it takes a couple weeks for the meds to start working so I will be patient. I did manage to eat out the whole time (fast food sometimes because it was the only choice) and didn't gain an ounce so hopefully the metabolism is more normal at least a little.

I will post some more when I get some pics ready :-)

1 comment:

Drena said...

dinner on Wednesday? DGs are meeting at Wildfire at 7