Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On the road again....

Well, thank you all for the support (and congrats) after my last post. I am feeling much better these days. I chatted with Craig that night and it seems that we are on the same page with everything and he even said that if there was a job that I just couldn't pass up that he would move to Atlanta. That is good to know. I really don't want it to come to that though....but we will see. I asked my boss about it yesterday morning and he assured me that it was not a problem right now and he didn't foresee it being a problem. I even asked if the other manager said something and he said no. I really can't figure out where the motivation behind the comment was but as long as he is not concerned, I am not going to be either.

I am in Baltimore (well, right outside of it) for a couple days. Not much report. I don't feel that I could possibly be anywhere near a major city but I am assured that it is right up the road. I am tired so I think that I am going to bed pretty early tonight. I have had a lot more energy lately but I also haven't traveled quite as much. June is a tough month for me. Right now I will only be home 6 weekdays for the whole month and Craig's parents will be there for 3 of them. When the 4th of July weekend gets here I am going to be SOOOOOO ready!! At least one of those weekdays will be spent with my girls at the beach :-)

No comments: