Friday, December 11, 2009

Friends and Crafts

Ok, I know you guys are sick of my "no friends" post BUT, this is a good one. I met up with the DG last night for some drinks and Mexican food and we had a good time. It still feels a lot like dating but she was a good date. She remembered stuff that I had told her the last time we went out (in like Sept) and it was easier to talk because there wasn't all that getting to know you stuff. I really had a good time and hopefully we will hang out again. We discussed making plans with the boyfriends too so we will see....I am sure that Craig will be thrilled that I volunteered him for that :-) She also knows of this place where you can volunteer and teach cooking or gardening classes to children in some of the under privileged schools. Sounds right up my alley!! YAY!

This weekend I plan to do some crafting. It is only 18 degrees here and a wind chill of 4 so I feel no need to leave my house. I am making some xmas presents this year and I want to work on them a bit. I also am going to work on my quilt some more....I am loving it so far and will take some pictures for you guys. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a ton of pictures of all my finished crafts for you :-)

1 comment:

Drena said...

craig will have a bromance