Friday, December 18, 2009

today

I am a bit nervous about work today. The VP called me 8pm on my personel cell last night to tell me about the change. I am sure it was a formality but it also seems like something bigger might be going down today. I guess I will find out some time between 11:30 and 5 (provided I am still awake)

I ended up sending Craig an email yesterday telling him that he could some to Atl on Sunday if he wanted (our schedules yesterday didn't allow us to see each other for more than 5 mins before I went to bed at 11 last night. When I got out of the car at the airport this morning I asked what he decided and he said he was coming tomorrow (sat) so yay. I am a bit worried he won't be able to make it because we are supposed to get two inches of snow but we will see.

Even though I was not prepared to get up at 3:50am today and come in town a day early, I am glad that after I make it to 5:00 I will be on vacation for a week!! Lots of fun things planned! Dinners and lunches with friends and we are stealing Aryiana for two days. Plus, actual Xmas so it should all be lots of fun. Now to make it through this day with my nerves! I am sure it is nothing!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

Mel said...

nothing else happened...total waste for me to come in town :-( Oh well.