Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling Better...

Well, it is late but at least I feel a little bit better..only 18 pictures to go and I will be done with the pictures from last weekend and it will be time to start on this weekends' sessions! I am excited about this week's sessions since I know two of the babies :-) I don't know why everything seemed to frustrate me today (not just the financial planner)...poor craig had to listen to me complain about it tonight for 20 mins, but at least I felt better afterwards. He is always so calm and rational when I get worked up...half the time I picture him sitting there rolling his eyes at how silly I am being, but he rarely lets on that he thinks I might be losing it. I am looking forward to going to Niagara Falls this weekend. It will be relaxing I hope..it is a 6 hour drive from Dayton but through a really pretty area and we kind of like to take roadtrips together so it should be fun even though it is sort of far. Packing is underway for both trips and I hope that I don't forget anything!

Sort of funny that I want to write a common sense finances blog and yet I can't even get a financial planner to help me figure out my own....I guess the plan for the blog was more on how to save money, get out of debt and make smart decisions and not so much about what to do with any money you do save....I guess that will have to be further down the road when I figure it out for myself. My sisters gave me some good ideas from friends of theirs when they were here on Sunday. So hopefully I can start that one soon.

So, for my birthday I asked my family to get me a heart rate monitor...I don't know if any of you guys use them but people in my spin class do and I think that it will be a good way to gauge my workouts and to know if I am pushing myself...I can't wait for it to come..you can even download the information that it tracks to your computer and it tells you if you are progressing and tailors workouts to help you with your goals....that should be awesome so I will keep you guys updated on if I like it or not, which I am sure that I will.

Wednesday Terri and I are going to Bon Jovi!!!! YAY!

2 comments:

Terri said...

YAY!

Mollypants said...

I love me some Bon Jovi...he's the Philly celeb I have yet to see out and about. Not that we have any real celebrities, just him, Stallone, and the dead Grace Kelly.