Friday, April 25, 2008

Update on NKOTB

WOW...this radio station is crazy....remember yesterday they were stalking them, well, they got them to talk to them for 15 mins and they are about to play it...I will let you know if it is good and when they will be coming to Atlanta, but here is a link to the NKOTB website message boards where they have a whole thread about this producer stalking them. I haven't had time to read it yet but if you time to waste.....

http://www.nkotb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4247

She was funny on the radio yesterday cause she is absolutely in love with them and still acts like she is 12 when she talks about them....

More later..I have to do some work first :-(

OK, I had to come back cause I just heard the interview and I am in love with them all over again! They are so down to earth and they were asked if they were coming to Atlanta and they said if Atlanta wanted it which of course we do so I will find out when that will be....I know some of you think that I am crazy but I will have to check them out if they come here!! They said that they were going to give a song to the producer to bring back..I will provide a link if they put it on the radio website....

I will say that Jordan is a little creepy to me but he was never my favorite anyway. I saw him on the Surreal Life and he was hitting on this like 19yr old when he had a gf and he actually tried to go out with the producer from this radio station when she was engaged...maybe that was his motivation for getting back with the group.....GROUPIES! I don't know but I do look forward to their reunion!!

No comments: