Thursday, April 24, 2008

My radio station is stalking NKOTB

Not sure how many of you know but NKOTB are making a reunion tour and yes, I will be there if they come to Atlanta....here is the website if you want to check it out. www.nkotb.com Joey was my favorite...sigh.... anyway, I often stream Q100 when I am out of town cause it keeps me in touch with what is going on in Atlanta. Apparently one of their listeners sent them a legit tipoff of their schedule in LA today so the station sent their producer out there (who is also a huge fan) to see if she can talk to them and try to get them to come on the radio. They said that they are nearly impossible to get because since they announced it on the Today show they have not done any radio spots or anything..it is all apparently super secret. I haven't checked out the website yet to see what is going on but I find it a little sad that they have to stalk a music group that had their last hit in 1994.....oh well...I will love it if they get them on the radio! Today has been one heck of a day...working on a spreadsheet literally all day...yuck! I had to take a break!

1 comment:

Mollypants said...

I seriously thought when I was ten years old that if I didn't marry Jordan Knight, there was just no point in living.

When I lived in Boston, though, my ex called me (he ran the capital grille) and said "you have to come down to the restaurant. RIGHT NOW." Thinking he was hurt or the car had been stolen, I took off like a bat out of hell. When I got there (thank god I was dressed), he said "look over there"...
it was Joey McIntire. I seriously considered screaming.