Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in Albany

So I spent most of my night last night editing pictures...I will try to posts some tonight a little later on so you can see what I have been working on. I did manage to get to the gym last night (yay me), but it was as hot as the sun in there!! Literally the thermostat was between 85 and 90...and the lady at the front desk couldn't open the box that adjusted the temp...yikes...luckily no one else was in there so I just took off my shirt and ran in my sports bra...talk about motivation to get to the gym...nothing like staring at a mirror with all the jiggling, needless to say, I was out walking today :-) The GM and I went to lunch at Panera and sat outside...it was beautiful and 75 with no yellow stuff!!! After we ate he showed me this little sports complex near here with a million soccer and baseball fields so tonight after work I went and walked around all the fields....decent exercise I think.

Today I had to interview two candidates for the Controller position here...strange how neither of them wore a suit...makes me wonder if they were told not to or if they just didn't feel the need. The GM had screened them both at the recruiter's office so maybe he told them then...

I am watching American Idol right now and it is even cheesier than I remember but since the Bigger Loser is over :-( there isn't much on. Who is it that you guys think is going to win American Idol? I am also switching back and forth to the PA primaries (dorky I know but I am ready for all the petty bickering to be overwith and to know who the democratic nominee is).

Tomorrow night is the big fieldtrip into Saratoga...never been and the GM says the downtown is cool so we are going to go there for dinner tomorrow.

Random thought today....is it sad that I ordered Chinese tonight and I could smell it out my open window right before it got to my door? Guess I was hungry!

2 comments:

m said...

Could smell the Chinese before it got there? Not sad, I could smell it just reading your post...

Carrie Davis said...

No yellow stuff would be very nice! If I had walked into a gym and felt 90 degrees, I would have walked right back out - good job!!