Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exhausted

This has been one of the most frustrating weeks of work. On the one hand I have learned a lot but on the other hand, there is so much that needs to be done at this location that it is not even funny! I don't have much confidence in the Controller here but maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt and I worked 12 hours today..UGH....oh, and my neck still hurts!

This is a little random but I got curious about my stats on my photography website since I had stopped advertising and had been doing less with clients and I now have at least one visitor from every state except Vermont and New Mexico..so if you know someone from either of those states and they visit my website I will send you a prize. I also crossed another thing off because I sold something out of my etsy shop finally. I had sold stuff that was in there but never through them so I was excited. Now I need to update it.

I can't WAIT to go home tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to leave here at 7:45am and will not get home until 3:30pm but whatever, I will be home!!! I can't wait!! It has been so long since I have been home longer than 24 hours and I have so much to do! So many sewing ideas coming :-)

And finally, a sad day...Michael Jackson :-( I am convinced that it was due to the fact that he weighed 90 pounds and was rehearsing for 8 hours a day. I had one of his posters when I was young...I got it as a prize for some fundraising event and I really did love his songs. I was always sad that he seemed to lose it a little later in life but I am really glad that nothing about all of that has been mentioned in the wake of his death.

1 comment:

m said...

I know people in Vermont, but they are way older - like Matt's grandma and aunt and uncle. If we ever go visit, I'll be sure to log on from there.