Monday, June 1, 2009

UGA Dress and Vacation

How cute is this? Wish I had a little girl!! I also need to think creatively about how to take pictures of this stuff...I usually am just snapping really quick to get it done...ugh, the photographer in me is embarassed!

Oh, and I can barely believe that I haven't mentioned it but I only have 4 days until I go on vacation. I think that is seems different this year since Craig and I are leaving and arriving in the same cities together....it seems less stressful. I also have been distracted by trying to figure out this whole healthy thing before I have to buy new clothes....4 days!!! I guess it is a little better when it sneaks up on you like that though!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That dress IS cute - I wish you could make something for a boy out of it! :)

Carrie Davis said...

Love the dress - what size is that?? :)

Mel said...

This one is a 3T but if Miss Charlotte would like one, I was going to make some more in other sizes :-)

Also, here is another one that I made :-) http://melissasknits.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/another-uga-dress/