Sunday, May 31, 2009

Garden success and allery nightmare

Here are some pictures for you guys....These are the baby green beans growing on my vines in the garden. I put little arrows in there so you could see them because they blend in so much.
A green bean on the vine, should be ready soon :-)

The above two pictures are of a green bean that was ready so I picked it and ate it...it was yummy and full of flavor..I hope that I get lots more!!!
Now this you might think is snow, but no, it is the AWFUL allergy inducing seed that flies around in the sky like snow! It is everywhere...I mean this is the edge of a sidewalk near my house. This stuff has caused my head to pretty much constantly hurt, has caused dizzy spells and just all around allergy nightmares. I hate it and I can't wait for it to go away. I have a huge headache today and I think that it is because I spent a lot of time outside yesterday....ugh. What good is nice weather if you can't enjoy it??

1 comment:

Drena said...

sounds like it is time to move back home! ;)