Monday, May 11, 2009

Milestones, Sewing and on the road again...

Rebecca's post made me look at my blog and I realized that I missed my blog birthday and pretty much any other milestones in between. Maybe I will just have an awesome post for my 500th post!

I took my first sewing class tonight and we made a little bag. I can't say that I learned anything super new, but I did learn a couple easy ways to do somethings that I already knew how to do. There were also only two of us in the class so it was almost like a personal class. The other girl in the class was nice and she said she might take some more classes so that will be fun.

Tomorrow I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn..actually earlier at 4:30am so I can catch my flight to Atlanta. I am excited to come home but not excited to leave here...I was only in town for two weeks before it was time to go again...and Craig and I have a lot coming up....Morgan is coming to visit next weekend and we are all going to Chicago to see Jimmy and then two weeks later Craig and I are going on vacation...I could use some weekend time here without any plans. I do have a lot planned for Atlanta this time though...tomorrow is the UGA/Ga Tech with Morgan, Eliz, some of Morgan's friend and a male special friend of hers (don't kill me Morgan). I am excited to meet him because he sounds so sweet and awesome. Wednesday night is dinner with Drena, Adam, and Cranky (who I might have to rename :-)), Thursday is lunch with Rebecca (Mexican, yay) and then that night I am taking my mom to meet my step dad cause she is going to let me borrow her car (too busy to learn the rest of the stick so we will save that for June). Friday is the Braves' game and then Saturday I have a session in the morning and then the craft show with my sister and mom and then I fly out that night while possibly squeezing in a dinner with Dudley. Whew....busy! I am excited to have it all packed in this time :-) because my condo is a little sad without real furniture and stuff.

Well, I better go pack and clean up this place!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well happy belated blog birthday, and I'm looking forward to our lunch! Especially after my cheese dip disaster here last week...