Monday, May 18, 2009

Funk

That is what I am in today. I have about 30 mins left until I leave work and I have been super productive all day long so now I have just hit a wall. I have looked on fb a thousand times and there is nothing new there. I read everyone's blogs (not that many of you posted anything today) and I looked up something I wanted to know how to do with sewing. Now I just want to go home. I would leave early except that I have my sewing class tonight and it is on the way home so it would be one of those things where I don't have enough time to go home and come back but I would get there way too early if I went now. Oh well. At least this took a whole 30 seconds to type......

1 comment:

Drena said...

u should read some others blogs. I have started following a few from twitter and they are pretty good. Let me know if you want their link.