Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updates on my garden, my driving, and my date.

I am happy to report that even though we have had a ton of rain (that for some reason all decided to come down in about a 3 hour span of time on Friday night) that my new little seedlings in the garden are growing. If you remember, I had started some inside but then they sort of looked to be struggling by the time I moved them outside and since I had some room left in my garden, I planted new seeds. Well, as of yesterday I can see the new little plants getting ready to pop up through the soil....YAY!

Found out last night that Craig has never successfully taught someone to drive a stick because he has only tried to teach stupid girls who think that they want to try but then never really stick through with it. Also, only one other girl has ever driven his car...hmm, that doesn't help with all the nervousness. Why are boys so particular about their cars? I think that is my main problem here...afraid I will mess up his car.

My chick date with the two DGs is on Thursday night at Cheesecake Factory...I am really looking forward to it and hope that they are cool. Of course the fact that it has taken us 3 weeks to make plans doesn't really lend itself to them having a whole lot of free time to hang out but hopefully it will be fun nonetheless.

Not much else going on...I really want some Mexican tonight for Cinco de Mayo but since I asked Craig a couple days ago if he would be interested and he hasn't responded, I will take that as a no...looks like it might be a takeout night for me :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Get takeout Mexican! :) (just don't get crispy tacos - they'll be soggy by the time you get home). :)