Thursday, May 28, 2009

Healthy Snacks

Thanks for the comments guys!

I got curious about the pound for pound challenge (for those of you that watch the Biggest Loser), and attached to that website is a cool site where they will adjust regular recipes to make them healthier and here are two easy snacks for taking to work..easy to make...right up my alley :-) There are some others that include dried fruit, I am just not a huge fan of that mixed with stuff.
Southwest snack
Whole Grain Snack Mix

3 comments:

Erin H. said...

My snack obsession of late has been Triscuits and cheese. I think it could be pretty healthy if you used low fat cheese and didn't have a big fat Dr. Pepper with it. And, you'd probably have to limit yourself to the actual serving size rather than eating half the box. So, I'm not exactly making it healthy, but like I said, it has potential :)

Erin H. said...

By the way, it's totally filling if you have it my way!

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

Great book I think you'd like with some super yummy recipes...Hungry Girl: 200 under 200 by Lisa Lillien.