Friday, May 1, 2009

Spin Class, Take 2

Yesterday I woke up at about 4am with a tummy ache....of course I was convinced that I had swine flu (not really but I joked about it)...which would be funny since I have never even had the regular flu. All day my tummy just felt off so I debated about my workout. I really wanted to try another class to see if I liked it but I didn't want to puke in the class (I have never seen anyone do it but I am sure it is frowned upon).

Finally I decided that I would go but I had to stop by the main office first to pick up my mail and I was going to talk to the Controller for a bit until time to go to the class. Well, when I got up there he was busy and couldn't chat so I had a lot of extra time before the class. I decided to go and just do the elliptical but when I got there and saw the classroom it just looked intriquing so I decided to go to the spin class. I LOVE it. I liked the instuctor and I could actually understand her and her lingo and I burned 440 calories in the hour class that actually lasted an hour....yay! I am definitely going to keep that one on my list!

Here is a picture of the little dress that I made my little bb....I need to trim the strings hanging at the bottom and stuff but not bad for my first attempt, right? I also made her some shorts but the first time I made them they just didn't look right...yeah, I sewed them together upside down...hard to explain but I will post photos later of what they originally looked like and what they ended up looking like. I took the picture at midnight with the on camera flash...ugh.
Other than that, not much going on this weekend. Craig's parents' (in case anyone was wondering who Chairel Babby is on FB, that is his mom) piano is being delivered today. This caused quite the stress for Craig and his anal self trying to figure out how to move around his furniture that has probably been in the same place for the last 10 years :-) I think we got it all situated and I am working from home today to wait on it. I will be glad when it gets here because between that and the refinance he did yesterday, we was pretty cranky Tuesday and Wednesday ....finally last night he was back to normal. Because of it though he has had to a do a lot of rearranging so I think that he is going to spend the weekend cleaning and moving stuff around and I am going to spend it crafting. The best part about my new sewing machine is that you don't have to use the foot pedal!! You can just push a button on the machine...that is great because I can use it on his coffee table if I want to hang out while he is cleaning. We will see but I have a feeling it will be a mild weekend (not like we are every crazy) of weeding my garden between the rain storms and crafting....I want to get some things made for the craft show we are doing.

No comments: