Thursday, May 28, 2009

Motivation...

I think that confessing my weight issue two posts ago really helped. It sort of seems silly now that I thought I was the only one who had this worry (though I think that you all look great). I was talking to Carrie and Morgan over email earlier and it really did make me feel better. I feel like I have some motivation now since I know I am not alone. You guys all gave great snack ideas..unfortunately some of them are perishable and I am about to be on the road for three weeks (I leave in 9 days for 10 days of vacation, then a week in Atlanta, and then a week in Darlington....ugh (though I will probably fly into Charlotte so I could probably wrangle Meghan and Molly into a dinner or drinks situation :-)) Since traveling is where it seems to go wrong for me, I am going to try to get on a good track in the next 9 days that will hopefully carry over and I am going to try to figure out the whole traveling and eating healthy thing..something that I have never really mastered....

In other news, I have my last baby quilting class tonight. I am not much of a fan of the woman who teaches it (she babbles about nothing a lot) and I don't like working with the one fabric...it is stretchy and hard to sew, but hopefully it will get done tonight. I will post some pictures when it is done. I also got some cool UGA material in the mail yesterday that I can't wait to play with and I am hoping to seriously finish up the mother/daughter aprons tonight. You can check it all out at my Melissa's Knits blog....what do you think of the fabric? Bookmark the blog and I will be updating often :-)

1 comment:

Wood and Bembry LLC said...

I'm also a big fan of the Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds as a healthy and filling snack. I have both the sea salt flavor and the vanilla bean flavor - so I can have sweet or salty depending on my mood.