Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Slacker

I feel like a blogger slacker lately :-( I have just been all over the place and my routine is a little out of whack. I am in Darlington, SC now for those who keep up. Yesterday I left Craig's house at 5:40am (after getting up for a shower and stuff) and I got to the office here at 3pm. Ridiculous. This place is so hard to get to. Everyone said to fly into Charlotte and not Florence but it is the same price...geez...that was 4 hours of driving I wouldn't have had to do. The place here is a disaster....literally. I could spend the rest of the summer here every week and I am still not sure they would be clean....geez again. The good news in all of this is that I will be here (1hr from Myrtle Beach) when my family is coming in a month and I was planning on going so that means I will not have to pay to fly here. We are going to fly into MB that week..YAY. It also means that if we get the girls weekend together, there is a good change I will be here then too. Bad news is that I have less time with Craig :-(

Not much else is going on with me...I am ready to be home for a weekend in Ohio and out of this crazy southern weather :-) I have done well eating this week on the road and I actually feel a lot better. Hopefully I can finish out the week strong.

I STILL have a crick in my neck, though I am pretty sure I pulled/strained/pinched something. The pain goes all the way to the mid part of my back...on the back of my shoulder blade. Weird huh? It has also been almost 3 weeks now! I am about to put on ICYHOT (sexy) and take a muscle relaxer that Dr. Erin said I could probably take...sweet dreams!

No comments: