Monday, June 22, 2009

My little bb is growing up!





Seriously, how cute is she??? I love her to pieces. I got to see her this last weekend and she is so much fun. She calls herself "nana"....close to Ariyana...we don't know where the second N (or the first one I guess) comes into play but Alyson said that all little kids call her that so it must come from somewhere.

She is a little parrot now and just repeats things once she warms up...can say lots of animals and all their sounds, she knows colors and will pretty much repeat whatever you want her too. She is still working on my name...she mumbles a little and then there is "lissa" at the end....it is cute. Yesterday when I asked who the cutie pie was she pointed at me so I guess that is a point for me :-) Then again, if you asked her if she loves mommy she says no...and we know that is not true!

The next time I am in town my mom is going to bring her to Atlanta to hang out on that Friday (my mom doesn't work Fridays). I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

She's adorable!!!

Drena said...

she is cute!! I love the pig tails. What does bb stand for?

Mel said...

@Drena - bb stands for busy bee. She never stopped moving when she was little (and still doesn't) so I started calling her my little busy bee. Then it got shortened to bb and we just call her that when typing it out cause it is faster than typing Ariyana.

Yeah, I had the pigtails at all stages growing up but my sister really never did. I think that it makes her look like me when I was little..HA!