Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still Alive

Hi guys!! Still alive. I was unplugged for almost 5 days and it was awesome!! I was in Canada and didn't have any internet at the hotels we were staying at so no blogging :-) I am not back in Montana and we are just chilling in the hotel room so I wanted to drop a quick note to say hi! I will definitely get all the details down when I get back to Ohio. In short, we liked Canada (Banff and Jasper) a lot more than we have liked Glacier. One of the major roads here is closed and so we can't get to a lot of the stuff that is so good about the park. Canada's parks though were so beautiful and we could get to almost everything. I highly recommend going there! It was so quaint and relaxing.....it made me want to visit in the wintertime and just cozy up at a fire!!

I missed everyone's blogs so I am going to try to peak at a few while Craig cleans out the car :-)

No comments: