Thursday, September 3, 2009

Football Pool

I hate to waste of one my precious last posts before the big 5-0-0 because I don't know what kind of contest I am going to do yet but oh well.

I am wishing that I had done a football pool this year but I didn't have time to find one or anything. It always makes the game more interesting for me to see who I picked how I did. I wanted to see if any of you guys wanted to do it. I can put it together and it will be mostly games that we all watch so it will be fun. It doesn't have to be for money, just blog bragging rights and maybe I will send you a little prize at the end of the season. If you would be interested, let me know by leaving a comment and if I don't have your email send me yours or message me on fb if you don't want to post it here and I will get it together by tomorrow so we can start this weekend we just won't include tonight's game.

I am so ready for football season but so sad to be in Ohio State territory!!

2 comments:

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

new email: lmalcom@niprodiabetes.com Email me there and we will go from there bec/ I don't have your email either...Sorry!!!

Mollypants said...

I'll do it! You have my email. I'll gladly throw something in for the winner. Doesn't have to be money, maybe we can do one where everyone who wants to can throw in a small (even $5) gift card or something? OR we can all throw in cash and the winner gets to pick a charity to donate the pot to.