Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving...how I loathe thee

Ugh, I HATE moving...HATE IT!! I especially hate it when it involves stairs! Today is when I pick up the truck to move all the big items from my place to Craig's place. It is just the two of us which really sucks! I know we can do it because my mom, Dudley, and I did the whole apartment in Atlanta in an hour and a half but we didn't have to worry about stairs. I am on the second floor at the apartment and at Craig's house we either have to go up the basement stairs or park the truck on a hill and go in the front door (thinking this will be a better option if the truck can fit down the driveway. I just dread it. Craig was sick all weekend so I feel a little stressed and like we are a bit behind with it all. I am sure it will all turn out well, but I am just worrying.

After we move we are keeping the truck for an extra day so I can make a stop at Goodwill. We are getting rid of the couches downstairs (hideous) and replacing them with the couches upstairs and then putting my couches upstairs (which I think will help tremendously with the allergies since no doggies have been on them). Along with the furniture is all the cleaning out of closets to get rid of the rest of the stuff. I feel like it is going to be a long few days and I just felt like whining. Maybe it will go much easier than I thought....it is yet to be seen.

No comments: