Monday, September 28, 2009

I survived...sort of

OMG, I never want to move without friends or family ever again!!!

If this tells you anything, here are the two rules Craig gave me before we started: 1. There is no crying in moving and 2. There is yelling in moving. I told him that I couldn't promise on either of the rules but really I didn't do either.

It was the hardest thing ever..by the end I was just exhausted and couches have to be the worst things ever to move. Plus we had to take his TWO out of his living room to put in my couch and chair and a half. I have to say that it went really well though and the new furniture looks really good in the living room. His furniture was dark and mine is yellow so it looks much brighter in his house now. I can't wait to see it in the daytime when all the light shines in.

Ok, that is it for now, I am exhausted and need to sleep!!

No comments: