Thursday, October 1, 2009

499 and Insurance Commercial

This is my last post before my big 500! I have a plan for what I want to do for it but since I think that I am sick again, it will probably be this weekend. Ugh, I hate being sick. I think that it is just a little cold that I probably caught from Craig when he was sick last week so hopefully it is over soon. I feel like poo and don't want to be sick...I was just sick 6 weeks ago...I really need to get back on the vitamin C. I also had a flu shot last week so I hope that I am not getting the flu ( you know how sometimes you can get it and I have been run down lately so my immune system is probably down).

So, I feel like I am in that insurance commercial where the wife backs into the husband's car. This morning while I was getting ready to take my cold medicine I hear a tap on the sliding glass door and go to see Craig standing there where he told me that he backed into my car. He has been backing out of that garage for 11 years and has only had my car sitting there for the last 6 months so he just forgot. He says that once a week he has to slam on the brakes...this time he didn't do it. It messed up his bumper a bit and dented in my door and the panel right behind it and took some paint off both of our cars. He felt so bad and was so upset with himself. I didn't really get mad. I was more upset that he was so mad at himself than I was that the car was messed up. Accidents happen so I didn't want him to feel too bad about it. We can fix the cars...they both still run and no one was hurt. Not sure we will turn it into insurance.....any advice?

It has been a rough couple days for us....last night I washed the mattress pad for our guest bed and I didn't know that they dryer was on high heat (I never use that except towels and Craig had just washed towels two loads ago) and it sort of melted the mattress pad...which then ruined some of his clothes that he put in afterward.

At least I am finally moved out of my apartment, and now I just have to find somewhere to put all the stuff here. That will be fun I am sure. It is that 80/20 rule....80% of my stuff is put away (guest bedroom, living room furniture, and craft room) but 20% of it still needs a home and we are out of room for extra stuff. There are a lot of things that I think that I will take back to my condo in Atlanta but we just need to find a place for those for now. This is when I wish that I just moved into here first and didn't have all the back and forth but oh well.

In other news, I am going to look at a space this weekend that I hope will house my photography business here in Dayton....very exciting!!

No comments: