Thursday, October 15, 2009

facts

In an effort to not be negative, I am just going to state the facts of today. You can draw your own conclusions.
1. My car is not done being repaired and will not be until after tomorrow.
2. We leave for vacation tomorrow at 3 and were supposed to drive my car.
3. We now have to spend $300 to rent a car.
4. I got frustrated with Craig due to #3. I know it is beyond his control technically but he was being a pain about the type of car we would rent. 5. My flight is delayed by an hour and a half.
6. If the rental car places closes before my luggage arrives at baggage claim (and my plane) I have no way home and no car for our trip.
7. I still have 3 sessions to edit and to pack before I leave tomorrow.
8. I just had a corona and feel better.


Really #s 1-3 are what put me in a not so great mood, the rest is just icing on the cake. I just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Drena said...

why can't you take his car?

Mel said...

He has a z3 which barely fits one medium suitcase let alone two and camera stuff. There is no back seat at all. The trunk is full after my computer bag goes in. Not practical! Oh well, I have the rental and am home finally!