Monday, October 12, 2009

Craftiness

This weekend my mom, sister, and I did a craft fair in Gainesville. It was actually a lot of fun to do and we did pretty well at it. Actually toward the end we were running out of hats and stuff so that was good. I had a great time hanging out with my mom, niece, sister and brother-in-law. Ariyana definitely wore me out!! We are doing another one in two weeks to I guess I better get to crafting....

Other than that, it is back to the grindstone for me today. Lots to do and not enough time to do it in...I feel like that is my life lately. It is good to be busy but I am looking forward to Friday when Craig and I leave for vacation.....I am hoping to get to a really good place today at work and then to have a nice break next week before the worst month of the year for me will start.

For those of you on FB...sorry about the outburst yesterday on there...I was just really pissed. I am not dwelling on it anymore and have learned that some people are just the way they are and they don't care and aren't going to change. Life goes on and I have enough wonderful people in my life that I am not going to worry about it.

No comments: