Thursday, September 3, 2009

5 Days

That is sort of a long time for me :-) You might have guessed (and I mentioned it 923749379 times) that I am not traveling this week so there is no need for me to complain like I normally do..hope you guys don't think that I am Debbie Downer. Here is a run down to catch you up:

Sunday- Weighed in (still doing WW) and had lost another .8 lbs and that was with traveling last week all week. Did my first photography session in Ohio for a girl that Craig works with. She went and had pictures done at JcPenny's and left crying so I redid them for her. I am hoping that this will lead to some more sessions because I am REALLY missing it. And, now that Carrie has started and I will get to here about all the fun she has, I am going to miss it even more :-( sigh......

Monday- It was Monday so not much. It was the second day of my detox program (read the healthy blog of mine for details) so I cooked fish for the second time and learned that I like cod with a little lemon...simple but yummy!

Tuesday - 3rd day of detox and went on an hour long ride with Craig on our bikes...struggled a bit but made it and burned 600 calories in the process.

Wednesday - Went out for drinks with a DG that lives here in Dayton...different from the other one, she is younger and just out of school (OSU boo, but I forgive her). I liked the other girl too but I just haven't emailed her and she hasn't contacted me either. We had a good time, had married guys hit on us, and even ran into some people that she knew. Hopefully we can hang out again. She has a boyfriend who is almost my age so I am hoping that maybe we can do some couple stuff. She was super easy to talk to and we have been friends on FB for months but just never caught up with each other (she is in grad school too) so I know she is always doing lots of fun stuff and since she is from here she knows a lot of people! Maybe this whole friend thing is starting to look up.

Tonight I have to clean up my place a bit, do some grocery shopping and stuff. Nothing exciting but just getting ready for my sister's visit!

No comments: