Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bathroom After Pics




Happy Beth?? HA, just kidding. Here are the after pics of the bathroom. You remember the before pics here, right? Much better now!!

I am so happy to be home. I got home last night and after about an hour Craig grabbed my hand and took me downstairs to my room. Much to my surprise, he had finished the entire room for me! He took out the old carpet, put in new carpet, painted and put up trim and put together the "furniture" that I had bought for it (storage stuff). I was so excited. Earlier in the week I had emailed him to see if he could paint the first coat of the trim while I was driving home from the airport and then I could paint another coat when I got home. He emailed back and said he would if he had time but he didn't think that he would....little did I know, he had already done it three days prior. I feel bad for getting annoyed that he couldn't start on it (when I thought he wasn't going to).

Today we spend most of the day chasing Lance around. We got up early and when we got to our first stop we had missed him by 5-10 mins...ugh. We followed the course for a while but then realized that we would never catch up because it was winding road and we kept getting stuck behind other bikers so we got off the course and headed down to another spot by taking the highway and then meeting up with the riders. We stopped at a McDonald's cause I had to pee and they said he was 4 miles away so we road on down and stopped down the road....we were literaly there for 8 mins before he came by....we were not really prepared. I was still testing settings and stuff but luckily it worked out. It was just Craig and I on the side of the road so I waved at Lance and he waved back :-) It had to be at me cause no one else was there. If you look in the picture you can see his right hand off the bike handle as he was putting it back down...I waved and then took the pic but didn't get him waving. Oh well. We went to two other places to see him and it was a fun but long day. We left at 7:30am and got back around 3 (the race was like 1.5 to 2 hrs from us). Tomorrow I have my first photography session in Ohio and I am excited. I hope it goes well!

4 comments:

Shaye said...

Bathroom looks great!!! Love the picture of Lance!

Zane Hollingsworth said...

Good pics of Lance (saw the others on flickr) & good luck with your photo shoot!

Meredith said...

Bathroom looks fabulous! AND Great pic of Lance!

Bethany said...

Absolutely Amazing Bathroom Transformation!!! Can't even believe it's the same bathroom.