Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sick

For real this time. I know I said that last week I thought I was getting sick (and I do) but yesterday it hit full force. It probably is due to all the travel lately (I think that I am going on my 7th straight week of being on a plane. UGH.) It was bound to happen. I also haven't been taking the Vitamin C. I heard of a couple studies that said it was all a myth so I slacked a little but I am going to start it back up for sure. I don't care if it is just all in my head. I feel better when I take it and I don't get sick.

I had a really productive weekend before I started feeling like crap (and a little after). I painted my craft room (3 coats and I was sweating...I wonder how many calories that burns. Since I was sweating I considered it a workout and didn't go to the gym), got the carpet for it, we finished the bathroom, I edited my client's photos from last week, and got all the suggestions on the photos for my new website done. I also ordered some news lights that I wanted and entered a photography contest. I think that the fact that I wrote stuff down helped me to get through it.

I was getting ready to take the after pictures yesterday of the bathroom but Craig wouldn't let me because he wanted to finish painting the cabinets (you won't really be able to see in the picture but he was so funny about it that I gave in).

I am in VA now and hopefully am going to meet up with Terah Kinser Defore tomorrow (depending on how I feel) in Richmond, then the next day a two hour drive to my next place.

I am glad that I will not be traveling as much the next couple weeks (sort of).....

No comments: