Monday, August 10, 2009

In Philly

I am in Philly today and tomorrow...the travel continues. Luckily after they said my flight would be delayed for 2 hours last night we only got in about 45 mins late. Lucky because I had an hour drive once I got here to the suburbs and to a place I had never been. I was really tired yesterday because that 3:40am wake up and all of that domestic stuff wore me out.

I talked to Craig last night and he said that the bathroom tile that he was painting was coming along and he thinks that it looks good. He also said he was a little sore today and had a headache which makes me worry a little. We have a vent in the bathroom but he has to keep the door closed because the kitties will get in there and explore right into the mess. I think that he has one more coat to go and I can't wait to see it. As soon as I finish some work tonight I am going to find some examples of what I want for my craft room and post for you guys.

In other news, I lost 2.4lbs last week :-) I was very good with my eating until the weekend but then I went out with a friend in Foxboro and had a few beverages. It is getting easier to eat healthy so hopefully I will continue this week :-)

No comments: