Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Remember this ugly yellow tub?? Well, look at it now. Obviously it is still in progress, but isn't that amazing? This stuff smells so strong it is ridiculous....I feel like I am going to get a little buzz just from being in the house...I had Craig open it up. Also included in the before picture for the craft room. I have no idea when I am going to have time to actually get it ready....I was going through my weekends and there is not a lot of time left in them. This weekend I am going to Atlanta, next weekend I will be here, the weekend after that is a race that Lance is in in Ohio so we are going to that, then my sister visits, then an off weekend, then girls' weekend and then I have to move all my stuff the following weekend. It is fast approaching. Where did the summer go?

PS: Sorry the pictures are so dark and crappy, I was using a point and shoot :-) They actually look a lot better on my computer before I put them on the blog....

No comments: