Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My room grew

egotiations are going well. I actually measured the bedroom I was supposed to use and then told him that my bed wouldn't really fit. There is a bigger room across the hall so he said that we could switch the two rooms so I could use the bigger room (he had a roommate at one point that used it) and then I told him that my crafts wouldn't fit so he said I could use the room downstairs with the foozball table in it as my craft room. Sort of wish it wasn't in the basement but at the same time, it was really sweet of him to think of my crafting. And, truthfully I think that he just doesn't want to see the mess that is my craft area. I am pretty excited that I have two rooms now that will be all mine...not that the house won't be mine too but it will be nice to be able to keep my clothes in my dressers and to have a room where I can do my sewing and whatever else I want to do.

We also talked about the couches and I think that mine might replace the ones upstairs (yay cause mine are newer and so comfier). It seems to be all coming together. The last thing I will have to figure out is the whole photography thing. We will see.

Other than that, not much else going on....getting ready to go to Providence today to visit my senior there. I also have a friend there so we are all going to go out and crazy me booked a 5:30am flight on Saturday morning to come back. It was the only flight that was the same price so I didn't have to pay and I wanted to go out on Friday night. Not sure if I will sleep or not that night...should be interesting.

Oh, and my sister texted me last night and said that Ariyana just kept saying "lishla, lishla" all night last night. She was saying grandma "gamma" too and Alyson says that she thinks that Ariyana thought that we would be at their house waiting for her. She is just too darn cute!

Ok, here is the video of Ariyana saying Go Dawgs. The second video is when she was just saying it to herself over and over and then I started the camera and had to prompt her. Her words are a little hard to hear, but she is definitely saying. In the first video you can hear my sister in the background saying her daddy (Zach the Tech fan) is going to kill her :-)






No comments: