Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers!!!

To say that C was excited yesterday was a little of an understatement. He is as big of a Packers fan as I am a Georgia fan (thank goodness they have the same G). He has grown up a Packers fan and there are few times when I have seen him more excited than I did a year or so ago when we toured Lambeau Field. The end of the game last night was a little nerve racking for him to say the least. I already ordered him a champions shirt this am (a retro looking one, not one of the cheesy ones). So, we had a happy household last night (other than the kitties who didn't understand all the screaming). I will say that it is really hard to watch the Super Bowl when you want to see the game AND the commercials. I was a little disappointed in the commercials though, they just haven't been as good the last few years. What were your favs?

I had a pretty productive weekend. I made my resolution chart and started on my 2010 photo book. I got a whole trip in there! Now I only have one trip to go and it will be ready and waiting for a sale or groupon or some way that I can pay less for it. I also started on my Picaboo book. I decided to do that one for Australia. I got some other little things done and am still doing the p90x. I did my two week measurements and not much has changed. I have definitely gotten stronger because I can see that in my chart. Most of what I read says that women don't start to see results until they are about 60 days in. That seems like a really long time to wait but whatever. I will stick with it :-)

Headed to Baltimore today...it is snowing here AGAIN. I am so over all this winter weather after I busted it in my driveway on Friday and bruised up my knee (and cut it through my jeans) and hurt my wrist. I am ready for no white stuff on the ground!!! I guess at least I got to sleep until a normal time today...now to see if I can make it up the driveway with my suitcase today when the car comes to pick me up...

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

No comments: