Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Exhausted..

Like if something else occurs that I don't like today, I might cry...you know, I always laugh at kids when they cry when they are tired and I wonder why they don't just go to sleep, yet here I am!

Atlanta is draining...it is tiring! I talked to my boss today and in addition to the new project I already told you about, they want to out 7 more people under me. I am glad that they trust me but it will be quite different and will be a more management job. Now I do that plus a lot of day to day work, with 12 people it will be a full time job just to manage them. We will see where it leads. I do think that it will cut down on travel maybe so that would be good for C and I. I am not sure if it really will or not. There is just so much unknown at this point.

Anyway, with all that is going on and knowing that I will not get home tomorrow in all likelihood,I am just tired. I didn't get my resolution chart done and I didn't get the post ready today to tell you my goals for Feb. Not a great way to start off a month about being organized. I am going to try to work on it tomorrow and I have been thinking about it....hopefully I can post tomorrow.

I even chose tonight as my jigt off from p90x. It was supposed to be legs and back but I will just push everything back a day and not take the break on thursday. My sister and zach started tonight :-). My sitter is much better at the arm stuff than I am. I told her she would be from carrying those kids around :-)

Hopefully I will be more cheerful and awake tomorrow. I have a meeting in the am that I only need to pay partial attention to so I am going to make my goals list while I am not listening :-)

No comments: