Sunday, July 19, 2009

bitch!

That is what this flight attendent is! I got on with my lovely painting from girls day which is wrapped in paper and asked her very politely to put it in the coat closet....you know, the one for first class passendgers, where I am sitting. I highly doubt anyone has a coat right now and it really required minimal effort on her part. If you can call carrying something that weighs mere ounces an effort at all! So she puts it in the overhead and shocker it doesn't fit! If I knewq that from my travels shouldn't she who does it every day?? Then when she saw it wouldn't fit she put it diagonal...really? Is that best use of space? What happens when someone puts stuff around it and stretches it. So then she said to put it under the seat, at which point I said "can't you just put it in the coat closet?". She got a huge attitude and said "I COULD, but I didn't know that was what you wanted". Really? How was my first sentence to you "can you put this in the coat closet?" Confusing??? (I didn't say that but I was tempted). Is there a better way to say that that I am not aware of? If so, please leave a comment. At this point I took it from her and put it under my seat (where it doesn't fit but is proped to where if she doesn't hit it with her cart it should make it ok). Good thing I took a picture this morning of it. Just such rudenss. I NEVER ever have rude flight attendants and especially not in first class and over something so simple. I wasn't asking for a gourmet meal.

Bonus: I just heard her ask another flight attendant for an airsick bag for the guy in 7d. I am in 4a and that is too close for me. I already feel naseous thinking about it. Yucky way to end my fun trip to Atlanta.

2 comments:

Zane Hollingsworth said...

Very rude.

We had a lot of trouble (impossible) getting a vegetarian meal for Kim on both of our flights on vacation. That was even after calling and staying on hold for 20 minutes, then talking to someone in India to request a vegetarian meal. Flight attendants did offer a salad with bacon and ham. Not much help.

Mel said...

I never have had rude ones before or at least if they were it was not as noticeable as this lady was. Oh well, landed safely and I think the painting is ok. We will see.