Monday, July 20, 2009

On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again...

Wait, not actually. I had a hard time traveling today. I was really sad to leave. I got home last night and spent time with Craig but for some reason I returned to the days when I would obsess over when we were going to be apart to the point that I wasn't able to fully enjoy the time we had together. I used to do it all the time when we lived in separate cities. In fact, it took me quite a while to get in the swing of things and not spend all of our time together upset. I am not sure why I slipped back last night but it sucks cause I am gone for the next 11 days straight. I am excited about spending time with my niece and at the beach but I just wanted to be home for a little while.

This job is going to drive me nuts. I am not too confident with the Controller here and here was my favorite quote of the day for those of you not on facebook: "Accounts Payable is my least favorite part of my job"--Accounts Payable Clerk. Excellent!!

On the flip side, I checked and I do have the channel for the Tour here. Bad news is that Lance's teammate is 1 min, 34 seconds above him in the standings. It isn't over for Lance but it is pretty close. I really don't want to Contador to win but I want Lance's team to do well....such dilemmas.

I am sleepy, I have been up since 4am and I had two beers with dinner...my dieting is going great...NOT. Ugh, I am going to have to start all over. It is NOT going well, but then again, it never does or I wouldn't be in this dilemma. Ok, bed time for me! I will post the picture of my painting from girls' day tomorrow.

No comments: