Friday, July 24, 2009

Much Better Day

Today was much better. I didn't have to go into work because it was a travel day. Craig's emails finally ALL came in at once and we successfully exchanged emails after that. I am at the beach AND my little bb will be here in hours. The sad news is that my mom took her to the doctor today for hives and she has strep throat. Yikes...that will knock me on my butt so I hope that I don't get it from her. She doesn't really show signs and is only contagious for 24 hrs so I will just have to wait to kiss on her...that will be hard but I will try my best!! If I get strep, you will know what happens!

I feel like this is going to be a really good vacation for me and very relaxing. When Craig and I go on vacation we do, do, do, but here it is a slower pace. We went to the beach today, ordered pizza tonight (which I had with a beer) and here I sit, watching Lance and getting caught up on some of my photography projects. I am FINALLY looking through my pictures from Greece....yeah, 5 months later but I didn't get to it before now and it is what I 'scheduled' for this weekend. Remember, I talked about scheduling projects? Well, I thought that going through trip pictures would be an easy one at the beach because there is no stress involved....I just needed time and I have it here!

Tomorrow is the second to last (and one of the best) stages of the tour. I hope that Lance does well. I am hearing all the right things about the guys he wants to take with him next year and it makes me very happy!!

I will try to post some more this week, if not I will be back next Friday. I brought my camera to get some cute pics of bb but I forgot the card reader so that will be next week (also, left the card with my painting on it in Atlanta so I have to wait until my mom comes on Wed).

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Zane Hollingsworth said...

The Big Picture has some great photos from the Tour.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/2009_tour_de_france.html