Thursday, July 23, 2009

TGIF

Well, almost! This week has been crazy busy. I have been working 12 hour days and I am exhausted. I usually leave my hotel at 8 and get back around 9 or 10...yuck! I am almost done though. Tomorrow I am driving to the airport to drop off my coworker and then my aunt it picking me up for the trip to the beach....I can't wait and I think that I will put my bathing suit on under my sundress tomorrow for the drive to the airport.

This week has also been hard because I haven't gotten to talk to Craig hardly at all. For some reason I don't get ANY emails that he sends me. For a few days they were getting stuck in my quarantine...along with some from Carrie, Drena, and Dudley but then they just stopped coming at all. VERY frustrating. So, I am not physically able to see him, can't talk to him on the phone until 10pm and then I can't get emails..GRR.

In other news, Lance has decided to start his own team and ride next year and I absolutely can't wait. If anyone is up for a trip to Paris...LET ME KNOW!! I am going to see if I can talk Craig into it but I don't know if our vacation fund will be that strong by then.

Sorry to post so short but I am tired and cranky and really don't have much more to say. I hope to have internet at the beach and will post pictures of my sweet little bb. I can't wait to hang out with her for a week!!

No comments: