Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work, work, work.....

I was really good yesterday and worked on the pictures that I am going to use for my new Ohio photography site while watching the tour. I feel like I have improved a bit since my old website and I definitely have more pictures to pull from, even if they aren't improved. I am not sure if I am going to still try to wait until January or if I am going to try to get in a few natural light sessions this fall. Most of my clients are graduating from my program and from here on out I only have 1-2 clients per month. I am sort of happy about it only because that means I won't have to stay on the weekends anymore. I love visiting but when I stay the weekend I miss out on everything here, and it never seems to fail that I will be gone when something is going on but here when there is nothing....so is life.

Anyway, I would love some opinions on the photos I chose for the albums. I am going to do a it a little differently for my new website. Instead of having: Pregnancies, Babies, Kids, Individuals, Couples, Nature and Misc, I am going to have a couple of different ways but mainly: New arrivals (newborns), Sitting pretty (babies old enough to sit), Movers and Shakers (9-18 months), and then older kids (forgot the name for that). In addition to that, on my first year program page I am going to have an album for pregnancy, newborn, 3, 6, 9, and 1 year with pictures in there (probably the same ones) just because I constantly get asked what I do for each age group and it will just be easier if they can get ideas from the site. I am also trying to show more of the style I like so I won't be asked to do as much cheesy stuff that I don't like. So, if you already know my website then here are the codes, you can send me an email or just leave a comment on the actual photo. If you click on the photo then you can leave a comment underneath it and none of my clients have these codes so you can say whatever you want. If you don't know my website (please don't post it here, I don't want my personal life to come up with my business name), then leave a comment here or email me and I will send it to you. I look forward to the feedback!

codes:
newborn
3to6months
6to9months
1year

No comments: