Tuesday, January 5, 2010

500th POST!!!!

Names on the wall
Lighthouse
Banff Main Drag
Glacier National Park
Crooked Road
Athens, Greece
Galatia Villas
Santorini
GEORGE!!
Ok, welcome to the 500th post (finally)!!! Here is the contest. I have put 10 pictures up here and cut little pieces out of each of them. The little bits I cut out are all on one sheet and are numbered 1-12 (well, the last one should say twelve). Be the first one to correctly match up all 10 of the pictures with the number of their little piece and you will win a prize :-) There are a couple extras in there to throw you off but most of them are really easy and I thought that this was a good way to show off some of my pictures from my vacations (remember that project of going through those photos). Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Erin H. said...

Okay, I only count 9 pics, so is there a duplicate? Here's what I have: 1. George 2. Names on a Wall 3. Crooked Road 4. Glacier. 5. Galatia 7. Banf 8. Santorini
9. Lighthouse 11. Athens