Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too tired for a title

Sorry, Erin that I didn't post yesterday but you got all the pics right...I have no idea what happened to the 10th picture but you did get the rest right. The 10th one was also the hardest one but oh well. I will take a picture and send you your prize, but I have to warn you....we are pretty snowed in so it might be a few days.

I feel like crap. Last week I had a sinus infection type thing...not sure what it was really but I just had a ton of pressure in my sinuses...that finally went away and at about the same time Craig got sick but with a cold. He was coughing a lot and near me coughing a lot. I kept reminding him to cover his mouth to which he told me that I had already been sick and I wouldn't get sick again. Yeah, so 4 days later, here I am DYING. Now I have a cold. I knew it was coming. I sucked in my spin class on Monday, then I had a sore throat the last two days and now I have a nose that won't stop running.....good times. I hope I am able to take cold medicine with my new asthma medicine...I never asked the doc but nothing has happened yet so seems okk.

Not only do I feel like crap today but today might have been the single most pressure filled day in my career in a long time. My two employees and I had to review three full accounts (with multiple parts) for 85 locations between 9-5 (for each time zone) today. I started at 8:30 getting ready and didn't get done until 8:40 tonight....yay 12 hours when you feel like crap. Oh well. It is over now and I am laying on the couch, enjoying the fire and deciding if I am going to make hot chocolate.

We got a TON of snow today...literally about 6 inches. I am going to shoot some pics for you guys tomorrow, I just didn't have time today with all the work. Definitely getting a taste of real winter up here....not too bad though. Working from home helps!

No comments: