Sunday, January 23, 2011

AHHHH!

I am SO SORE! Yesterday I did another DVD that was what I would describe (or maybe I did in the previous post but am too lazy to look) as a sports agility DVD. You jump around, do basketball slides, pretend you are running through tires and pitching baseballs and shooting hoops...sounds fun huh? Well, it was (and hard) yesterday. I wasn't sore yesterday...today? OMG...I know EXACTLY where my butt muscles are...I also know where every single stabilizer muscle in my body is because they all hurt. Getting up and down is quite a chore at the moment. Today was shoulders and arms, neither of which is sore right now but I am scared about tomorrow now. Tomorrow is yoga. I have heard it is really hard...awesome. Oh well. I took some before pictures today. I wasn't going to but then I figured if I was going to do an hour a day for 6 days a week for the next 3 months, I better see a difference. I asked C to take the pics for me yesterday but he said I wasn't big enough for any change to show up in pictures...just goes to show you what boys know because I found a lot of pics online of women my size where it very much showed (or he was just trying to be nice??). I set up the tripod today while he was at soccer. I will not be posting them until I see some sort of change :-)

I found out today that my old math teacher (friends with her on FB and she is only like 10 years older than us so she was the "cool" teacher in high school) does a half marathon every month except in the summer where is it hot everywhere...WHAT? Doesn't that seem a little insane? I can't imagine. I just try to do a 5K every month. We signed up for our first one in Feb. It is at noon...my kind of race!!

Today the Packers won their game and are going to the Super Bowl!!! YAY!! C is so happy and like a good little fan, I was sporting my t-shirt today that said "We'll Never Forget You Brent"...HAHAHA (from when BRETT Favre left). I am hoping that this means we will get to have a Super Bowl party...YAY!

1 comment:

m said...

Good luck with it! I have been doing Pilates for about a year and still find my core sore after a good workout - and it is always worse on the second and third day! Not sure I will ever be strong enough to stop being sore.