Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Progress

I think I am making progress on the whole drinking more water thing...today I have already me my goal and haven't spent very 20mins on the bathroom (as was sadly the case yesterday). I skipped my nightly diet coke with dinner nice I still had water to drink and I am trying to not have to get up in the middle of the night...I remember now that when I was good about drinking water, I drank much less diet coke....looks like I am headed back that way...hopefully I will not get a headache.

The last two nights I have tried WW recipes (and I never told C that they were WW) and he has liked both of them...I think that is what I like about ww..you really can eat what you want, just in moderation...of course things that are bad for you count for more points but still. The two recipes I made were Baked Ziti with (Free Range) Turkey Sausage..it was yummy! The other one I made was (Grass Fed) Sirloin Steaks with garlic and herbs and some mashed potatoes...that one C said was the best steak he thinks we got out of the bunch. :-) Happy Melissa. I also watched my portion sizes on everything and sort of like Meghan was saying in her post, I stopped when my portion was done...sice I wasn't hungry I didn't get more..normally I would have since I wasn't full. I am really hoping that this will be a bit of a breakthrough for me. I guess we will see come Sunday and weigh in day :-)

1 comment:

m said...

Yea! Glad I got to be a positive influence. The difference seems simple, but makes a big difference. It made a big difference in my eating throughout the day, esp after the first couple weeks when my tummy (and brain) got use to a little less.