Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happiness Project

So, I came up with my whole list on my own and then the Happiness Project blog is doing a 2011 Happiness Project where she is supposed to give a topic each month to work on...of course it is now Jan 8th and I still haven't figured out where she put the topic for Jan so I am not going to hold my breath.

Here is my list for 2011, they are not in any particular order and I reserve the right to adjust/change them at any time :-)

1. Eating Health - January
2. Physical Health - I will probably start this one while doing another one
3. Relationship - probably April since it will be 5 years of us dating :-)
4. Being Appreciative
5. Being Positive
6. Family Time
7. Organization (not sure this will ever happen but I think I am going to try for Feb)
8. Projects - Probably March
9. Friendships
10. Money
11. Communication
12. Control (or really the fact that some things are beyond my control).

Other things that I will probably add in are:
Service
Photography

I am trying not to focus on too many things at once (one of the flaws that Drena mentioned in our flaw conversation) but it is really hard to wait to start on some of the things. I might start doing a couple things but then in the month where it is on my list I will fully focus on it. That way there is no pressure beforehand and I still get a whole month to work on it.

As for the goals for this month...they are going great. I think that yesterday was the first day I didn't get all my veggies/fruit in. I have gotten my water in every day. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day but if the scale is the same tomorrow as it was today then I lost 3lbs this week :-)

No comments: